Wednesday 6 May 2015

Psychologist: Only when you do not hurry, do you feel, how you feel!

 Psychologist and blogger Q, Mette Holm, went on a trip that turned out to be necessary. Read the first part of her blog here:



We women! Nøj how busy we are with everything. Everything that is always a little more important than getting into gear.
My friend knows me really well, and she knows how much I work, and how bad I sometimes have to take their own medicine.

I think the fact that it is only when gearing down and really brand yourself that you can feel how you feel.
My friend is a wise woman. So she wanted psychologist lower gear.

She invited me out, away, away. To a foreign country in a city I had never been before.
And what should you use it. Exactly what I used it for.
To understand. that we, to do something different than usual, sometimes to be jarred out of our usual threads.
Out of the comfort zone and into new experiences.

We humans are creatures of habit and we love unconsciously doing business as usual.
So I go to Rome, strongly encouraged by my friend, time will tell if it's enough to get me down a gear up in the mood and into new experiences that nourish the soul and mind ...

Looking forward.

Psychologist Mette Holm went to Rome to get away from everyday life and brand themselves.
Psychologist Mette Holm went to Rome to get away from everyday life and brand themselves.

Top photo: Bigstockphoto

0 comments: