Thursday 4 June 2015

Capuchin such unions are were find information if you Brian Tips Shefashion

you shot well same thing applies to yak Hiss in being with that label I'll want you gone up baby mean Capuchin such unions are were find information if you already know all big look you are reading all workers are our bodies are just so I me you don’t need youngsters Latisha that that it is it was alight even amazon.com whatever is on the allay such the books it is the same story he ought to be no longer one of the best you got p and I'll how'd you know they have allot of published babe blows and up I'm in all the states that is up many ugly of already are also grab some drinks party that last night with the doggies the suspect was to make a big shopper really %uh pollination thank you very much go to my face book page like she ran the ball and only then I read more cool not something you thank you


 .
But this is for demonstration you wash around between the fingers you know you also I have you been in the gardens picking things   clean the fingernails do you know that's just the way things are so we wait the head so we don't get nothing on anything here this is very beautiful isn't it all very colorful this is fine now the first thing a look how much fun this is in the kitchen so the first thing we're going to do is we got that check and that is cooked that's right up there this you can get at the deli are you can roast to yourself I man free to happen the roast just one himself you put it down on the cutting board now every cutting board you need more than one cutting board  I have the little am on dot means for meat that's me only nothing else so we cottage the night what's the name and a knife we going to get let's get the chef's knife all there it’s you see the angle at that this is called the chef's knife and this is very easy first thing you keep the fingers are the way you curl them back you just slice through all the last nice Sharpe I didn't have to sharpen it this time Norris I we go right straight through real easy just like that now when you get that done you can make the choice you can turn to meet on the board are you can turn the bar did there are your choice tonight I'm going to turn to board so you left the board up and you just turn out like that because it makes it so easy I want to tell you this is fun now you go the other way because what you’re doing is dicing little squares they're all can you see that camera lady I mean that is so beautiful you keep the fingers curled back now you don't want to make the great big white don't look away when you're cutting cut you got all that would hurt you can't do that you want to make sure that these god I start chicken here is just little bites because I you know what a great big ones now we can set the night down that’s nice you want to see top that's how perfectly diced cock checking dot you can't get better than that if I can do it you can do it so we put it back to now because this is the program .

0 comments: